The Third Key Holder assists with all visual, merchandising and marketing directives. The role collaborates with management to ensure efficient store and stockroom operations. In the absence of team leaders, the Third Key Holder is responsible for all store operations.
Want to be part of an amazing team? If you’re a friendly and energetic person with an interest in fashion retail – we want to hear from you.
- Ensuring outstanding service by creating a friendly environment. This includes greeting, acknowledging and re-approaching every customer, and being knowledgeable about products.
- Processing purchases at the register.
- Performing any other related duties as directed by the Store Manager.
- Supporting the Store Manager in ensuring company standards are followed in accordance with the employee manual.
- Adhering to all company policies.
- In the absence of the Store Manager and the Assistant Manager, the Third Key Holder is responsible for overseeing all store operations including: opening and closing
- procedures, store cleanliness, re-stocking and merchandising, customer service and supervision of the team.
- Ability to delegate tasks and take ownership
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent selling and customer service abilities
- Strong time management and priority-setting skills
- Minimum 1-year retail experience
- Ability to lead a team in a positive and inclusive manner
- High school diploma an asset
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, CA
Application Deadline: N/A