Trained and perform all Loading dock positions Perform Metal Controller functions that include the selection of finished goods inventory that can be relocated to warehouse 01 from warehouse 02, creating space for new orders. Fill in for all Loading Dock positions and at times assist dock personnel to process shipments. Must have current CDL certification.
Determine the finished goods inventory that can be relocated to warehouse 01 based on customer release and shipping history.
- Load and transport these inventories to warehouse and unload and stage them in the warehouse. Also update inventory records.
- At start of each shift, review shipping orders to determine location of finished goods and if it is located in multiple areas consolidate the inventory into 1 loading area.
- Must maintain knowledge and awareness of hazardous materials and how to handle them in bulk lots. Must know what to do and who to contact if spills occur.
- At times receive and unload MRA metal and stage in designated areas.
- Prepare reroll, tolling, subcontractors and returned material receiving documents.
- Spot trailers for Cast House Receiving and Paint Line containers.
- Fill in for Dock personnel when vacancies occur or when assistance is needed.
- At times assist shipping dock personnel to process shipping documents.
- Maintain the operating condition of the equipment used (tractors, trailers, forklifts) with adequate levels of fuel, oil, coolant, and air pressure.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all standard operating procedures, safety rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as directed or prescribed by supervisor.
- Must have current CDL.
- 1 year of driving experience
- 1 year of warehouse experience – Outbound
- At least 6 months of Mobile Equipment experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lancaster, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A