Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
The Workforce Management Analyst I/II is responsible for performing both real-time analysis and scheduling functions as determined by current business need.
- Performs real-time analysis duties to ensure service levels are met.
- Monitors call volume demand in real time and flexes workforce accordingly.
- Ensures that the best possible call center service levels are achieved to maximize utilization.
- Monitors call volume and average speed of answer (ASA) in real time & adjusts schedules to ensure consistent service is maintained.
- Designs and manages an efficient staff scheduling system for short-term future needs which includes the development of shift requirements and paid time off (PTO) planning.
- Determines how to best distribute the staff to meet projected call volumes.
- Analyzes historical patterns to determine nature, variance, and seasonality of call arrival patterns.
- Utilizes shift schedule templates to determine shifts.
- Creates shift schedules in WFM system.
- Develops a set of priority rules that will govern how shifts are assigned.
- Establish a set of scheduling resources and monitoring systems to manage schedule administration, communication and to track performance.
- Requires a BA/BS degree in Business, Statistics or related field;
- 2 years call center operations experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 2 years real-time management experience in a centralized call center environment preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roanoke, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A