Assists in the oversight and execution of security risk management activities. Supports the execution of regular risk and threat assessment activities and develops formal reporting and assessment artifacts. Assists in the management of security assessment activities with third party assessors and collaborates with control owners to ensure control objectives and requirements are understood and adequate documentation is in place to support control activities. Acts as an internal consultant in partnership with other security, technology, and business teams, advising on security risk matters as a part of the overall information security strategy. Assists in the continued integration of risk management activities into the GRC toolsets. Leads and supports special projects and investigations as necessary.
- Develop individual tasks and project plans for small work groups
- Conduct timely project meetings
- Regularly report on project progress and raise issues timely
- Produce documentation and artifacts in support of individually assigned projects and newly developed processes for management
- Support monthly metrics and accomplishment reporting
- Participate in framework staff meeting
- Requires BS/BA Degree; 5 – 8 years experience in a support & operations or design & engineering role in any of the following areas: access management or network security technologies, servers, networks, telecommunications, operating systems, middleware, disaster recovery, collaboration technologies, or hardware/software support; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent.
- Experience leading and executing IT and security risk management projects, including knowledge of industry standard frameworks (HITRUST CSF, NIST, etc.) required.
- Experience with ServiceNow GRC and the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) a plus.
- Proficient understanding of audit and regulatory requirements and standards (CobiT, ITIL, SOC, SOX, etc.) required.
- Desktop skills (MS Office-Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Project) required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill required. Ability to articulate information/results and present information in written or verbal communications to management staff is required.
- Excellent organization and time management skills required.
- Ability to work in team environment and mentor others required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A