Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America’s leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
- You will provide thorough and effective customer service while educating the members on the services offered to them with both oral and written information.
- You are expected to complete accurate documentation, maintain records, and update the database with documentation of all activities during the sales cycle.
- In every call you will optimize closing opportunities utilizing all sales tools and skills available.
- From the moment you login, you’ll be focused on ensuring successful enrollment of new members, offering the ZD benefit through outbound calls in a professional and consultative manner.
- You will partner internally to create a seamless experience for our customers and resolve potential issues, troubleshooting issues with the activation team.
- Ability to work from home with internet access and a quiet and private work space
- A passion for serving others with the ability to be empathetic and the desire to go above and beyond to help resolve members questions at the first point of contact
- High school diploma and 1 year of experience in customer service.
- Or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 2 years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport News, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A