Website American Airlines
This job is a member of the Information Technology Team within the Information Technology Division.
We are looking for a passionate, senior level Automation Anywhere (RPA) developer with strong background to support our IT & Business teams.
- Take a business use case and business requirements that may cross one and/or multiple systems and conceptualize it as an automated solution.
- Support process owners for RPA-related issues and monitor project progress after implementation.
- Drive implementation of best practices and other improvement initiatives.
- Work closely with business units to determine RPA opportunities by analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes and improvement options.
- Assess business processes at operational level, provide recommendations and potential RPA solutions for individual process and process integration.
- Design and configure new RPA processes and objects in the RPA tool by adopting design principles driving high reusability, maintainability and scalability.
- Develop RPA bots to optimize automation.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, enterprise architects and IT colleagues on various project phases.
- Design, develop and configure simple, medium to complex robotic process automations per business process and requirements documentation.
- Conduct RPA bot testing and maintaining updated workflow documentation.
- Deploy RPA robots and implement end-to-end process automation.
- Demonstrated experience developing and supporting RPA solutions including Work Queues and Bot Scheduling.
- Demonstrated experience in Bot Administration, Monitoring, Security, Infrastructure, Deployment and RPA Center of Excellence concepts.
- Airline Industry experience
- Demonstrated experience developing and supporting Metabots.
- 3 Years of RPA Development and implementation experience using Automation Anywhere Enterprise.
- 3 years of experience defining user requirements
- Demonstrated experience in Automation Anywhere Platform and Architecture.
- Demonstrated experience through all phases of RPA technology lifecycle development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- 3 years of application development experience
- Demonstrated experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with Automation Anywhere implementation in C#/VB.
- 5+ years of application support experience
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A