AWS CloudTrail is looking for a Senior Product Manager to build one of the largest management and security tools in the world. CloudTrail enables auditing, security monitoring, and operational monitoring by logging user activity and resource changes. With CloudTrail, customers no longer need to prioritize security for agility or vice versa. Customers can move quickly to support their dynamic needs while also monitoring and auditing to ensure secure access to cloud applications. CloudTrail is enabled by default and is a foundational service in not only mitigating concerns but also making security, governance and operability a top reason for cloud adoption. As a Senior Product Manager on AWS CloudTrail, you’ll be responsible for the complete product lifecycle from vision, strategy, identifying customer needs, design, development, go-to-market and adoption. You will work with an outstanding development, UX, GTM and Finance team to deliver products that touch million plus users.
- You will conduct market research, competitive analysis, analyze customer data and conduct direct communication with customers to drive the vision and make informed roadmap decisions.
- You will set the vision, define the use cases and the product requirements for CloudTrail capabilities as well as execute with engineering to deliver the results.
- You will develop and ship products that caters to IT auditors, security administrators and DevOps
- You will lead by example, earning credibility with customers, building go-to-market plans, defining success metrics, accelerating adoption, and promoting new features to clients.
- You will dive deep with customers and partners to understand opportunities and identify the quantifiable business outcome. Translate the customer problem statement into product definition.
- You will partner closely with development, user experience, research as well as our sales and services team to drive adoption for shipped features.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ years of working cross functionally (design, engineering, usability, strategy); experience with completion of full product lifecycle (from concept through Go-To-Market)
- Experience working with partners on product integrations, messaging, and joint go-to-market
- Both technically deep and business savvy to interface with all levels and disciplines (role involves high visibility) within an organization.
- Strong analytical skills.
- MBA preferred
- Entrepreneurial, with a proven track record for taking ownership, sound business judgment, and ability to influence others.
- Understanding of AWS security and logging services. Industry understanding of security, compliance and auditing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, business, or related field
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A