You will join the Security Operations Finance team within AWS Data Center Operations Finance. In this role you will provide global finance partnership to the Director of Physical Security and direct reports. You will drive budgeting and forecasting, financial analysis and reporting, and capital requests for the global physical security organization with the support of local data center operations finance managers in the regions we operate in. You will also define and maintain internal finance controls for any physical security transactions and processes.
- Ensure compliance with finance and accounting controls and systems.
- Maintain globally consolidated physical security staffing guard model.
- Serve as a key business partner for data center Physical Security. Coordinate with global finance managers on any issue related to physical security.
- Drive month end reporting and variance analysis of actual spend versus projection.
- Build global forecasting models for physically securing the data centers externally and internally.
- Monitor and enhance existing processes and controls.
- Support business partners in establishing a case for capital requests.
- Highly organized with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- MBA degree.
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 5+ years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 3+ years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with remote finance and business groups.
- Experience with SQL or business intelligence.
- Ability to work independently, partner cross-functionally, and be self-motivated.
- Experience in financial modelling and reporting skills using Excel.
- 5+ years of finance experience or a related analytical field.
- Ability to dissent, while building trust with business partners.
- Experience optimizing finance processes for speed, agility, and insight.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A