The Strategic Account Manager will own the operational health for Amazon DSP Supply partnerships to enable Amazon’s advertiser customers to realize the efficiency and transparency of programmatic advertising at scale. You will have the opportunity to influence the way Amazon Advertising manages ad campaigns across Amazon properties and hundreds of thousands of 3P web sites and mobile apps around the world, in support of our fast-growing international expansion of Amazon Advertising. This role is based in New York, and will collaborate heavily with partner teams in Palo Alto, Seattle, London, and Bangalore.
- Evangelize product initiatives and gain alignment from partners.
- Identify areas for automation, improvement and scalability to support the backbone of our programmatic supply business and work with the team to drive these to execution
- Bridge the technical and operational gap with our partners and translate partner feedback into product and engineering requirements.
- Own the supply operations for Amazon DSP supply integrations
- Escalate critical issues to internal stakeholders and drive towards a fast resolution
- Use and/or build real-time monitoring tools to optimize delivery for our advertisers
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or business.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Analytical and data-driven – familiarity with data analysis tools to process large data sets; experience with running database queries is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Practical knowledge of programmatic advertising and RTB eco-system.
- 3+ years of experience in digital advertising and client facing roles
- Experience with Internet-related technical account management
- Self-starter with a “roll up your sleeves” mentality – no task is too small, if it helps drive our core business.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving, small team environment.
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A