We are looking for a Finance Manager that is excited to join a tech company that is constantly improving and reimagining the logistics industry. You should be passionate about using data to solve big, complex and ambiguous problems. Be eager to continuously learn and improve your skills. You should be attentive to which details make all the difference. Do you want to contribute shaping the new standard of shopping? If so, come and join the Customer Fulfillment Finance Team.
- Identify opportunities and lead projects to streamline processes and reports
- Supervise and own all Month-end procedures including variance analysis between scenarios (actuals, Plan, Forecast…)
- Communicates data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Your communications drive critical business actions
- Earn trust of your business partners to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions driving business improvements and cost reductions
- Supervise and own the Financial and operational planning processes to produce a challenging/stretch/bold yet solid operational plan
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience and applied knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts.
- SQL or any large-scale data mining and reporting tools (or willingness to learn)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree and solid work experience
- MS Office
- Ability to effectively communicate in English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A