We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labeling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexa’s performance in everyday situations.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
- Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data, including potentially sensitive data.
- Deliver high-quality labeled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
- Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every groundbreaking change starts with a small idea!
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, with good typing speed (> 40 wpm and >90% accuracy) and basic troubleshooting abilities.
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Proven record of delivery of performance metrics in an Operations environment
- Be self-motivated and take initiative
- Excellent communication skills, highly collaborative team player
- Excellent proficiency in English grammar and spelling (both written and verbal)
- Effective time management
- Practical knowledge of data processing needs and trade-offs
- Ability to respond positively to working in a demanding environment
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents of one or more of the following regional languages: English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A