We are looking for a leader to grow our Advertising Insight Sharing (AIS) program. As the senior member of the team, you will own executing and evolving insight delivery decisioning process. This process is based on core tenets and evaluation criteria. As such you own permissioning of all insights delivered by Amazon Advertising independent of whether the insight is based on data from Amazon advertising or other Amazon businesses. This role is global in scope and will have direct impact on Amazon Advertising business worldwide.
- Innovate on behalf of our customers to constantly enhance decision quality and reduction in decision time.
- Guide internal customers in solving external customer problems while ensuring all the internal requirements are met.
- Support product development so as to scale the program.
- Engage with senior leaders in Amazon to effectively communicate the proposal and risk associated with it.
- Review incoming requests from internal teams against program’s guardrails, Amazon policies, business requirement, and high quality standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in deriving actionable insights from data to the advertisers.
- Understanding of advertising data and insight ecosystem
- 7+ years of working in data protection and privacy management, and/or risk management function, preferably in Advertising.
- Experience of working with or closely collaborating with Legal, Compliance and PR teams.
- Proven track record of making high judgment decisions
- Bachelor’s degree covering data protection & security, regulatory affairs, and compliance.
- Master’s degree in data protection & security, regulatory affairs, and compliance.
- Proven experience in project management of complex deliverables with limited resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A