The Region Services Corporate Infrastructure Team is looking for a Windows IT Service Desk Support Tech. Our mission is to deliver robust, highly available, and easy to use services to our internal customers in support of the Amazon Dedicated Cloud for U.S. Government customers. We are looking for a motivated engineer to deliver results for our customers.
- Provide software and hardware inventory support to include updating records and performing inventory activities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues involving Microsoft Windows, desktop applications, collaboration tools, shared drives, email, and other technologies.
- Support Tier 1 on-site installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of desktops, printers, phones, zero-clients and associated peripherals.
- Documents and tracks customer incidents and requests via ticketing management system, updating troubleshooting and resolution efforts, and efficiently escalating tickets to appropriate teams when applicable.
- Provide excellent customer service and quick resolution of technical issues for customer via, chat, email, and shoulder tap.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- General knowledge of computer networking concepts and Windows desktop operations
- 0-2+ years hands-on IT Support experience
- Currently posses or obtain within 6 months of hire COMPTIA A+, N+ or Sec+ certification
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with regard to creating, maintaining and explaining technical documentation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A