The PXT Project Manager has a strategic and hands-on role that provides project leadership and support to the Americas CS and acts as a liaison for South Africa and Philippines. The role encompasses the execution of project initiatives, development and implementation of innovative solutions and programs that lead to improvements in the Americas PXT network. The role operates with significant autonomy and discretion in regards to the PXT function and is accountable for projects/initiatives in the Americas region (includes Canada, United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, Brazil, Philippines and South Africa) with an impact on 15,000 employees on average. The PM works closely with key subject matter experts and decision-makers to evaluate business opportunities, determine the key initiatives, and build continuous improvement capability within the PXT function. Projects include employee experience improvements with projects like retention and policy harmonization as example focus areas, as well as focus on talent and organizational development and engagement. This positions reports to the Americas PXT Director and requires interaction and influence with CS leaders on senior levels.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous work experience in HR project management, analytics, or strategy.
- Proven, successful track record of influencing across the organization and leading others cross-functionally to deliver on projects and goals.
- Proven, successful track record of navigating through ambiguous situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree in business, HR, or related field.
- Direct experience in Amazon Customer Service or general experience with Contact Center Operations is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working with centralized teams on global projects.
- 5+ years of experience leading cross-functional/global projects and managing company-wide programs.
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating analysis results.
- 5+ years of formal HR, program/project management or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A