The Regional Loss Prevention Business Partner (RLPBP) is a key leadership position within the Amazon Physical Retail Loss Prevention Team. The RLPBP leads the effort to efficiently and effectively provide security services and asset protection (People, Property, & Data) in a designated area of responsibility, covering multiple locations across Amazon’s North American Physical Retail Stores. The RLPBP reports to the Regional Loss Prevention Manager responsible for their area, aids them in supporting various retail store concepts and working with cross-functional teams throughout the organization. The position is field based and needs to be based out of Philadelphia, PA.
- Ensure that you understand, align performance and actions with, and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department.
- Travel up to 50% of the time (domestic).
- Serve as the Loss Prevention subject matter expert for all internal and external partners. Identify, promote and implement security best practices. Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating current and future security services, processes and initiatives.
- Enhance, track, and report on key performance indicators driving performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner.
- Incident response planning, implementation, execution, and management.
- Effectively address loss mitigation, physical security considerations, potential and actual work place violence incidents per policy.
- This role covers a 24/7 operation and you must be able to work all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays Work weekends and/or overnight shifts as necessary.
- Lead investigations of internal and external theft and fraud, and conduct interviews when appropriate.
- Engage, coach, train, and influence business partners to be an extension of Loss Prevention by equipping them with knowledge to identify leading indicators of Loss Prevention risk and educate them on the appropriate escalation path.
- Identify, promote and implement security best practices in designated retail stores. Partner with vendors and internal business partners to achieve desired security results.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using and deploying Lean Six Sigma Concepts and Principles
- Experience with MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel.
- Workplace Violence Investigation and/or Business Continuity Management experience
- Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- Familiarity with using security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, video etc.
- Interviewing experience related to theft or fraud
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer service driven environment
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or 5+ years of professional or military experience.
- 5+ years’ experience in security services, asset protection, audit, risk management, inventory control, quality assurance, or other related field.
- Wicklander-Zulawski certifications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A