As a Machine Learning engineer you will be responsible for training, testing, and optimizing machine learning models and algorithms to be ported on the edge hardware neural network accelerator used in a range of Amazon devices. You will collaborate closely with a team of machine learning scientists and hardware design engineers to implement solutions in various areas including speech, vision, robotic perception and sensor fusion.
- Develop processes and software automation to automate mapping of machine learning models onto Amazon device hardware accelerators
- Analyze machine learning models for deployment in Amazon device hardware accelerators.
- Work with hardware architects and engineers to improve hardware acceleration for Amazon devices
- Train and optimize models to work most efficiently on Amazon devices
Qualification & Experience:
- Exposure with image classification, object detection, image segmentation, speech recognition, wake-word detection, image enhancements
- PhD or MS in Engineering, Technology, Computer Science, Machine Learning.
- Experience developing with modern programming languages (Python, C/C++), open-source technologies, and Linux.
- Experience with NLP, Robotics, algorithms and libraries
- Experience with implementing, training and deploying industry standard machine learning models including MLPs, CNNs, RNNs, and LSTMs
- Experience with Transformers of graph neural networks is a plus
- Knowledge of industry standard machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, and ability to inspect/modify artifacts generated by these frameworks
- Knowledge of computer architecture, high performance CPU, GPU, DSPs, hardware accelerators
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
- Motivated Independent learner and team player
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A