We are looking for an innovative HR professional to join our Amazon Care Human Resources team as a Principal HR Business Partner supporting an innovative sales and marketing organization as we continue to build completely new best-in-class service offering.
- The ability to think big but also not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves.”
- Success in creating and driving effective full cycle talent development programs using a data driven approach.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- The ability to effectively lead and influence HR teams without direct authority.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- A strong solutions focus and comfort working in an environment that values impact over effort.
- The ability to understand and use business goals to recommend new talent approaches to effect continual improvements in a growing business through our people.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Must be able to interface, coach and mentor senior leadership levels in the organization.
- Experience with organizational design and facilitating change management within a rapid and complex changing work environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Able to travel domestically as needed.
- +8 years of experience in progressive HR leadership roles with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management, talent development and planning, compensation and organizational design and effectiveness.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
- 2+ years HR experience in a high tech environment.
- Experience assessing management and executive talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Human Resources Management or related field (or equivalent).
- +2 years HR experience in a healthcare environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A