We are looking for motivated, customer-focused people who want to join our team as a Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician. The focus of the Reliability Maintenance Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
- Management of contractors.
- Carry out compliance tasks in line with country legislation that do not require specialist intervention.
- Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out ensuring compliance with all health & safety standards and regulations.
- Support and learn from Senior Reliability Engineering Technicians.
- On-site support and responsibility for management and escalation of high severity tickets.
- Management of escalations to specialist subcontractors where required.
- Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of print and apply machines.
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems.
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
- Experience of sortation machines.
- Experience of maintaining/configuring bar code scanners.
- Experience of high voltage switching.
- Experience fault finding within MHE (Material Handling Equipment)/Automation systems.
- Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Experience in interpreting both mechanical and electrical drawings.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A