AWS Game Tech is looking for a Technical Trainer Engineer to build demo and video content to promote and showcase our different services to customers. You will collaborate with content creators, engineers, evangelists, product managers, and technical writers to understand the services and what each service team wants to feature or highlight. You will work closely with the internal product teams to get their input and direction on the demo and video content being generated.
- Creating the narrative through video script development, storyboarding, and production workflows such as screen recording, video editing, and video publishing.
- Planning, designing, and executing on the creation of sample solutions and product demos that need to be generated for promotional materials.
- Collaborating with subject matter experts on the internal product teams to understand what customers would care about most for demo and video content.
- Identifying, tracking, and measuring metrics related to customer engagement and satisfaction of the video content.
- Working with evangelists to produce short instructional pieces for use on social media including blogs, Twitter, and YouTube.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in at least one game engine such as Lumberyard, Unreal, Unity, or equivalent.
- Experience with cloud computing services and infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability in video capture, editing tools, and publishing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in game development, instructional trainer, technical writing, technical evangelism, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability in written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience developing demos or promotional marketing materials.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irvine, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A