Amazon is the perfect place to start your career in mechatronics maintenance. As one of the world’s largest retail companies, we have an unrivalled range of equipment, technologies and facilities, so there are a huge variety of projects you can work on during the program.
Qualification & Experience:
- You will be 18 years old or older before entering an Amazon building (Summer 2022),
- You are studying towards a BTEC Level 3 National qualification or equivalent in an Engineering subject or studying for ‘A’ levels with a bias toward science and technology.
- You have a deep interest in maintenance and solid willingness to become a multi-skilled technician in both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- Be a resident of the UK for the entire duration of the program
- You have 5 GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent), including Maths, English and a science/technology subject,
- Have lived in the UK or in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years.
- You are able to operate in a complex and fast paced environment,
- If you already have a higher degree, or are studying towards a higher degree, in the same field or a related one, you will not be eligible to this apprenticeship.
- You have 3 GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent): Maths, English and a science/technology subject, If you have received educational qualifications outside of the UK then we will require a Statement of Comparability to confirm your eligibility for the scheme. Please ensure you obtain one during the application process, through UK NARIC: https://www.naric.org.uk/naric/
- Not be registered to study on a UK government funded course ending August 2022 or later.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doncaster, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A