The Amazon Automotive Retail team is looking for a customer obsessed, creative, and self-directed Marketing Manager to deliver engaging, cross-platform merchandising experiences that drive discoverability and adoption of the aftermarket parts and tires categories. In this role, you will lead the cross-platform marketing and content strategy for Automotive, including homepage. You will also find ways to optimize through scale and continuous experimentation, working closely with our Automotive product and central marketing teams.
- Manage multiple projects and balance contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, creative ideas
- Test and refine new marketing approaches to reach and engage key audiences
- Lead cross-platform marketing and content strategy for the Automotive & Tires categories including Homepage, the Automotive storefront, Automotive events, etc.
- Work closely with the vendor manager and in-stock teams to deliver creative, engaging events
- Seek ways to utilize marketing automation to improve processes and productivity
- Develop and optimize a rapid experimentation plan
Qualification & Experience:
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
- 6+ years’ experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to optimize and scale communications plans and apply lessons learned to make the repeatable easier
- Experience in high-tech product/services or retail/e-Commerce
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
- Proven success in creating compelling marketing strategies that deliver results
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with SQL a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A