At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for an exceptional analyst who can diagnose and solve complex business problems by analyzing data and providing recommendations, who can work closely with multiple stakeholders in different geographies internally and with our partners, and who has the ability to drive new innovations in the customer service industry to join us as Capacity Planner Outsourcing, Worldwide Capacity Planning team. The ideal candidate will possess both an analytical background that enables him/her to manage global network planning, and a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about customer service initiatives. She/he will experience a wide range of problem-solving situations, strategic to real-time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis.
- Load balance the partner network capacity at a skill/channel/OU level to maintain the required capacity per the LTF/STF plans.
- Collaborate & closely communicate with GO Vendor Management team, Headcount Planning, Capacity Planning, GO Finance and program teams to ensure smooth execution of capacity planning processes.
- Build optimal contact volume allocation plan for the Outsourcing partner network by managing trade-offs between quality, productivity, and cost.
- Support workforce teams in GO partner network to optimize the network level staffing by providing guidance on volume arrival patterns, ramp-up/ramp-down requirements, specialized skills & training requirements.
- Promote and Lead the projects related to process improvement and standardization of processes across all sites in the network.
- Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple sites & geographies. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations.
- Improve performance to plan by identifying, measuring and managing key metrics related to customer service Global Outsourcing.
- Drive the strategic direction of Customer Service Global Outsourcing network strategy (eg. expansion strategy, new site requirements, geographic diversification, etc.)
- Manage the Global Outsourcing Capacity Planning for Europe Network. Work closely with partner network to manage the long-term/short-term capacity planning processes for Global Outsourcing.
- Identify progressive tools and technology enablers that will improve operating performance and efficiency.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics or related field
- Operations research or capacity planning experience
- Experience in quantitative research or analyses
- Experience working with SPSS, SAS, R, Python in a professional setting
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Extensive years of relevant experience in Capacity Planning or related field
- Database Administration skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Advanced Excel and big data experience
- Some programming experience is a plus to automate tools whenever appropriate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A