Amazon strives to consistently delight customers by efficiently delivering products all over the world. Our teams possess a wide range of skills and expertise, from business analysis and inventory management to engineering. With so many Fulfilment Centers (FC) and Delivery Stations worldwide, Amazon is growing at a pace that requires the best and brightest talent to be brought in to our company to help us continue to make history.
We are seeking Graduate Area and Shift Managers to join our vast fulfilment and operations network, in various locations across the EU. These are positive, self-motivated individuals with just the right combination of leadership skills and professional business acumen. This is a permanent position from day one.
- In this position, you will lead a team or a process from day one.
- This kind of opportunity isn’t often presented to graduates fresh out of university.
- At Amazon, however, we trust the people we hire and provide plenty of support to help you hit the ground running. Our culture is very learn-by-doing oriented; you will take control of your career.
- You’ll be an inspiring leader in one of the following areas within the FC operations:
- Receive, Stow, Pick, Pack or Ship. Or you might work at one of our Delivery Stations, where you will work to continuously improve the efficiency of delivery processes, ensuring that customer orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively as possible.
- You’ll exercise sound judgement, making sure progress and targets are realistic and achievable.
- And it’ll be worth it; the impact you could have, within one of the world’s biggest, most innovative companies, won’t go unnoticed.
- With us, you can have a hand in creating the future of operations and logistics.
- Leading by example, you’ll be responsible for the training and integration of your team, while driving progress.
- This symbiotic relationship also makes this position even more rewarding and impactful, as you strive for excellence together with the team you manage.
- You are willing to work in non-traditional shift pattern which may include nights and weekends.
- You’ll demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- You are flexible to relocate for the position if needed.
- You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of quality.
- And, last but not least: you’ll strive to improve and streamline processes.
- You speak fluent English and Spanish.
- You obtained or are working towards a Bachelor’s Degree or a Master’s Degree.
- Though not required, it’s even better if you have previous work experience.
- You’ll need to safeguard your team’s safety while at work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Valencia, Spain
Application Deadline: N/A