If you’re looking for an opportunity to be a part of a progressive, dynamic and fast-paced work environment and are excited by the opportunity to build something new, we need exceptionally customer-focused, data driven and inventive people to help us.
If you have a quality focused, customer obsessed industry background which carries with it experience of working in a fast paced, ever changing and ambiguous environment (such as manufacturing, the military or engineering for example) we’d love to hear from you.
- Overseeing the delivery of Amazon orders
- Support operations leadership team in daily management, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, and communicating with internal and external suppliers, including agency management representatives and their drivers.
- Thinking analytically about project management with attention to detail, the ability to influence others and exceptional organisational skills.
- Being obsessed by metrics and diving deep to find root causes quickly, to drive improvements
- Finding simple, smart and innovative ways to improve how we work for the benefit of our customers and on budget, and driving forward the implementation of that vision
- Successfully managing relationships with driver suppliers and inspiring the workforce to achieve and exceed
- Working to KPIs such as Delivery On Time, First Time Delivery Success and Enhancing Customer Service
- Spanish and English Fluency is required
- Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both in local language and English); ability to communicate effectively and build partnership relationships with both agency management representatives and their delivery providers
- Direct management experience for employees and their performance
- Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and holidays
- Experience with performance metrics and process improvement with demonstrable problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Ability to work for different managers: we move managers around to meet business needs and as our business grows and you must adapt to changes in management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Barcelona, Spain
Application Deadline: N/A