The AWS Cryptography Group is looking for an Applied Scientist with knowledge of cryptographic computing technologies such as privacy preserving machine learning, fully and partially homomorphic encryption, secure multiparty computation, private information retrieval, and related technologies. You will use this knowledge to conceptualize how this technology can be integrated into internal infrastructure and public AWS services, develop prototypes, and provide customers with world-class security. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of cryptography, the ability to prototype solutions, and a passion to realize these technologies in AWS products and services. We encourage research and publication of results that apply to our customers most complex initiatives.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years of industry
- Basic knowledge of machine learning
- PhD in Computer Science or a closely related field
- Experience with and knowledge of one or more cryptographic-computing techniques (homomorphic encryption, secure multiparty computation, etc.)
- Practical knowledge in one or more common development languages (C/C++, Java, Go, Rust, Python, etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A