Are you an HR leader that is adventurous, innovative, and interested in using your HR skills to help evolve the way we serve our customers? Are you interested in being part of an HR organization that operates as a business, starts with our customers and works backward to deliver meaningful products to our business? Are you passionate about changing customers’ lives for the better? If this sounds exciting to you, then consider joining us as an HR Business Partner I, in our Worldwide Operations HR team.
This role will partner with business leaders to implement and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. In addition, they will own programs that run across the broader HR team. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will help business leaders look around corners with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
- Effective internal and external customer service focus
- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- Interface at all levels of the organization
- Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including holidays, nights and weekends is needed for this role.
- Solutions focused and be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions
- Bias for action, stellar work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups
- Experience in a call center, distribution center, or manufacturing environment
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups with employee populations of 2,000+ ·
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to “roll up your sleeves”
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environment
- Ability to support a 24/7 environment that has multiple shifts and a significant staffing ramp during our seasonal peak in the fourth quarter. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, weekends and holidays.
- 3+ years human resources generalist experience or a blend of operations and HR.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Markham, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A