Creative Tools is hiring for our customer success team across our product line! This includes helping with Amazon Nimble Studio and Thinkbox Deadline products. The first is a digital studio in the cloud, and the second is our distributed computing platform for digital content creation that bridges on-premises computing with AWS.
Our technology has been used in projects such as the PlayStation 5 “End of the World” ad, The Expanse, Adrift, NextGen, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Wonder Woman, Independence Day 2, Aquaman, Batman vs Superman, and many more. The customer success team is on the ground helping customers deliver these amazing experiences.
- As Support Engineers, we are independent in finding and documenting solutions with customers to solve unique problems; sometimes in software we don’t own.
- That occasionally leads to building solutions to solve those problems the first time so they don’t occur again (docs, scripts, etc).
- As an example, we help integrate our tools into existing pipelines and help engineering roll this into our main product.
- While working with customers we’re responsible for managing their expectations.
- Because of working so closely with users, we provide feedback to product and engineering teams as they design new features and drive improvement of our software.
- We are individual experts in our products, learning large amounts of information in a continually changing fast-paced environment.
- You’ll be doing the same with our help. Ideally, you’re also excited by strange new problems.
- Response was quick and information very relevant fix was even included and also above and beyond with additional information regarding another potential problem
- that could crop up. Excellent support.
- The service was so nice and caring. thank you.
- Very patient, very knowledgeable.
- That was the best support I have ever experienced.
- All problems were solved excellently.
- The support was very good and also very friendly.
- This was] one of the best support experiences
- I have ever received from a software manufacturer.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven documentation skills in describing deployment processes and troubleshooting
- College or university degree, or equivalent industry experience
- Three years IT or engineering experience
- IT background with a focus on software deployment, networking, and maintenance.
- Programming experience so you can read and debug service code. Python, C#, or other object oriented language
- Strong troubleshooting skills in unknown environments with the ability to divide a problem into core components
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A