The Multi-Site Loss Prevention Site Lead (MLPSL) is a key leadership position within the Amazon Loss Prevention Team. If you are curious and want to challenge your conventional view of an LP role in a very unconventional space, this role within Amazon will provide that challenge! The Multi-Site LPSL leads the effort to efficiently, and effectively, provide security services and asset protection (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) in a designated area of responsibility. (This role covers multiple sites (4-6) in a specific Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA)). This role allows you to work through root cause analysis, you have the ability to effect change in your area of responsibility and the network. It gives you the ability to challenge the status quo and say, “how can we do it better.” The MLPSL delivers for their internal and external customers exceeding their expectations with new and innovated ideas. This leader fosters an environment of inclusion and diversity. The Multi-Site LPSL reports to the Regional Loss Prevention Manager responsible for their area, and aids them in supporting operational teams in addition to other cross-functional teams throughout the organization. Dependent on the role, this position may have direct reports.
- Use tools, data analysis, and collaborate with internal partners to identify inventory defects and create strategic plans in an effort to mitigate losses.
- Assist with investigations of internal and external theft and fraud, and conduct interviews when appropriate.
- Enhance, track, and report on metrics, which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner.
- Engage, coach, train, and influence business partners to be an extension of Loss Prevention by equipping them with knowledge to identify leading indicators of Loss
- Prevention risk and educate them on the appropriate escalation path. · Ensure that team members understand Amazon, Global Security Operations, and Loss Prevention vision and values, in order to align performance this is done with your internal and external partners.
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization when needed
- Utilize continuous improvement to drive process enhancement and increase efficiency. Develop driven business cases using data collection, through database polling or data entry, from multiple DC; and conduct analysis generating strategic and tactical interpretations which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes.
- You are the subject matter expert for all internal and external partners. Identify, promote and implement security best practices. Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating current and future security services, processes and initiatives.
- Inspire performance excellence on the part of all security services team members and third party vendors. Leading the way to ensure that MSA is followed and executed appropriately.
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience beneficial such as Wicklander and Zulawski, LPQ, CPP, LPC, CFI or other certifications is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 + years relevant professional or military experience
- Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
- Experience with varies business types such as, logistics, warehouse, distribution center, multi-site loss management
- 2+ years of experience in law enforcement, loss prevention, risk management, supply chain management, or other related field
- 1+ experience with MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
- 2+ years of people management experience
- 2+ years data collection experience with root cause analysis
- Experience with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
- Experience with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and video review system
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, CA
Application Deadline: N/A