Become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. From flexible part-time roles to full-time set schedules with health care benefits, Amazon has a variety of jobs. Find the right Amazon opportunity for you today.
- Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what
- Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page
- Amazon is committed to employment equity. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce that reflects Canada is central to our success.
- We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills and value your passion to discover, invent, simplify, and build.
- Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with applicable laws of the province.
- If you require accommodations, please notify us at www.amazondelivers.jobs/contactus.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Candidates must be 18 years or older for safety purposes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A