Safety is our priority. We are interviewing virtually for this role (and wherever possible).
Read more about how we’re responding to the crisis here: https://blog.aboutamazon.com/company-news/amazons-actions-to-help-employees-communities-and-customers-affected-by-covid-19
A qualification and a career at the same time? That’s a bit like having your cake and eating it, right? But it really doesn’t have to be one or the other. Learning and earning within an apprenticeship means you get both – a qualification and a career.
- Support hiring initiatives including events, on-boarding and new hire orientation
- Collect and input data, provide metrics through reports to the HR and Operations leaders
- Provide Associate support on HR related topics (documentation of and follow-up on requests, escalation of issues, problem solving, meeting notes), ensuring an engaging workplace environment
- Execute employee administration (incl. Time and Attendance) ensuring that it is managed accurately and timely
- Have lived in the UK or in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years,
- If you have received educational qualifications outside of the UK then we will require a Statement of Comparability to confirm your eligibility for the scheme.
- Be a resident of the UK for the entire duration of the program,
- Not be registered to study on a UK government funded course ending August 2022 or later.
- If you already have a higher degree, or are studying towards a higher degree, in the same field or a related one, you will not be eligible to this apprenticeship.
- For the apprenticeship program we prioritize applicants eligible to government funding for their apprenticeship and for this you need to:
- You will have achieved 4 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grade A – C (4-9) including English and Maths,
- You will be 18 years old or older before the contract’s start date,
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwich, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A