Since opening in 1995, we’ve been advancing the boundaries of possible further and further. Today, we’re a Fortune 500 organization that relies on Amazon’s security systems and World Wide Loss Prevention Programs, especially in the ever-growing environments of our Fulfilment Centres.
These Fulfilment Centres are at the heart of our rapidly growing business: they’re where we handle our fast-moving inventory. Our Fulfilment Centre teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out.
For every Fulfilment Centre, the Loss Prevention team delivers tangible benefits, by providing security services and asset protection. That’s what makes this group of Amazonians so key: they supervise, coordinate and implement all aspects of our loss prevention strategy.
- You’ll handle investigations of theft and loss
- You’ll master Loss Exposure and Loss Controls analysis
- You’ll learn your way around physical security systems and control
- You’ll collaborate with contractor guard services
- You’ll partake in Loss Prevention education and awareness programs
- And you’ll get involved in workplace violence mitigation, as well as Loss Prevention audit programs
- Communicate with security service providers
- Communication of security related topics to all relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate Security and Loss Prevention projects with limited scale or scope
- Represent the interests of Security and Loss Prevention in leadership meetings
- Participate in the selection of new contract security personnel
- Provide advice and guidance to contract security personnel
- Act as point of contact in emergency or critical circumstances
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A