The Senior Risk Manager is responsible for driving and implementing global policy compliance, standards and training across the EMEA region. Working at the direction of the Senior Manager, Risk and Resilience you will be focused primarily on securing business Associates, Operations, Assets and Data. Designing, building and managing regional programs that establish resilient capability and capacity, enabling the organisation to adapt to and absorb changes in the security operating environment. The role will drive the development and management of standards / procedures, training, testing and monitoring activity to empower business operations to effectively identify, prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptive and negative impact events. The Senior Risk Manager is responsible for the resilience program across the region. This will include partnering with key business stakeholders within Global Security Operations (GSO) as well as the EMEA Field Security & Loss Prevention team (S&LP) and Business Unit (BU) leaders. Collaborating across geographical and business unit structures to identify challenges and deep dive strategic disruptive and loss event scenarios to define and manage proportionate, scalable, flexible programs and controls.
- Good presentation and communication skills, accustomed to business writing, data analysis and visualisation.
- Conducting analytical deep dives to identify vulnerabilities and root causes leading to comprehensive reporting and continuous improvement cycles.
- Building data and metric driven programs, collaborating with wider business partners to agree on, goals, objectives and performance outcomes
- Completing detailed threat and risk assessments, producing comprehensive risk treatment plans and recommendations
- Partnering and collaborating across functional lines to develop and manage business aligned standards, procedures and processes for the effective identification and mitigation of security risks.
- Translating organisational resilience concepts and methodologies into the business operating context
- The creation and Delivery of targeted training programs in support of program adoption and effective program management.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work alone, without direct managerial supervision, while being able to quickly adapt to a team setting when required.
- Creating and managing risk / resilience programs at a regional level, encompassing both proactive preparedness and proportionate reactive capabilities.
- Industry certification in security risk management (ASIS CPP, CSMP or equivalent)
- Familiar with Six Sigma principles
- Experience with continuous improvement cycles and analytical methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to work with multiple, competing deadlines, with excellent attention to detail.
- MSP, CISM, CISSP.
- Strong customer focused attitude.
- Strong self-discipline and self-management skills, able to work effectively as part of a team or as an individual contributor.
- Second European Language is a plus.
- Excellent grasp of MS Office Suite and other project management tools (Asana, Clarity)
- Project management and delivery (PRINCE2, PMP, or equivalent certification).
- Familiarity with risk, business continuity and data management platforms (BSI, Audit board etc)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate both horizontally and vertically across organisational management structures.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Peterborough, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A