Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, blockchain and distributed ledgers? Do you have the ability to put together unique cutting-edge solutions that bring together various technologies for breakthrough business outcomes? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Blockchain Architect to work with our customers to craft cloud-based blockchain and distributed ledger solutions using AWS EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon API Gateway, AWS CloudHSM, AWS Blockchain Templates.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted adviser to our customers and will work with AWS sales, business development, and solution architects to drive adoption and revenue. This will include showcasing working with AWS blockchain templates (Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum), AWS IoT, API Gateway, and Lambda.
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates.
- Author and contribute to AWS customer-facing publications such as blogs, whitepapers.
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
- In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of distributed ledgers on AWS.
- Help develop an overall blockchain ecosystem engagement strategy.
- Engage directly with the customers’ development team, understand their specific business and technology challenges in the area of distributed ledgers integration in new products and services.
- Architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using blockchain and other AWS services.
- Experience developing Hyperledger or Ethereum based solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the AWS community.
- Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services when needed.
- Proven ability to effectively drive cross-team solutions that may have complex dependencies
- Possesses strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity
- Experience in enterprise software or cloud services
- Experience working with blockchain frameworks such as Ethereum and Hyperledger in projects
- Very strong computer science fundamentals in algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proven track record of delivering high quality software solutions on time
- Strong proficiency in developing software solutions with deep experience in one or more relevant languages (Java, Node.js, Go)
- Thorough understanding of parallel algorithms, concurrency, asynchronous architectures
- Experience working in an agile software development organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portsmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A