Are you customer obsessed, speak cloud, and want to help customers build at unbelievable scale? Come join a collaborative and talented team, dedicated to helping customers achieve new possibilities leveraging AWS. As an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Sr. Customer Solutions Manager you will be responsible for helping guide AWS customers along their multi-year journey to the cloud. In this highly visible, role you will be ensuring that all AWS teams are working together effectively and efficiently to deliver outcomes for the customer.
You will be a critical partner to our customers, leveraging your experience with large scale cloud transformations and helping shepherd them through their stages of AWS adoption. Guiding the customer through the operational, educational, and governance aspects of a successful AWS cloud journey.
- You will evangelize AWS services and influence customers for adopting them.
- You should be passionate about delivering a great customer experience by deploying AWS solutions and driving innovation, and also be obsessed with contributing to the day-to-day management of the customers successful migration to AWS.
- Our team is dedicated to supporting new members.
- We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship.
- We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
- 3+ years of experience with enterprise scale infrastructure or development-based cloud programs/projects in a related industry
- 7+ years’ experience in enterprise IT, either as a vendor, consultant or have prior experience working with or managing technical programs
- Ability to travel 25% to 35% as needed
- Ability to work in a diverse team
- Direct experience implementing AWS services
- Thorough understanding of software development/engineering lifecycle from conception to delivery and/or IT life cycle.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated problem solver; able to thrive in a fast-paced and customer-focused environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A