Would you like to be part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process-oriented data driven leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer focused recruiter with a passion for delighting the client and candidate, to join our global recruiting organization. You will be supporting AWS teams dedicated to working on behalf of our government customer’s in the cleared space to drive candidate generation strategies in partnership with your client
- Recruit passive candidates and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Work with the business, HR, and Compensation to determine appropriate salary ranges and negotiate compensation with candidates.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Myers, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A