At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Sr. HR Assistant supporting our Operations teams.
The Sr. HR Assistant provides hands on support to our Associates, Area Manager, Operations Managers, and HR Business Partners in Worldwide Operations HR. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Support associates and managers with routine, day-to-day HR questions, needs, and inquiries, providing world-class service and ensuring you guide our teams to the right resources to ensure a quality and timely solution
- Provide HR guidance to site leadership on achieving operational objectives while minimizing engagement impacts
- Facilitate Human Resources based training to new in role leadership.
- Influence leadership (typically multi level Operations leaders) during associate-impacting decision making
- Participate in HR investigations and drive full case closure within Amazon standard.
- Coordinate Amazon appeals as well as participate in state specific unemployment hearings.
- Interpret employee engagement data and recommend action items to deliver results
- Provide leadership development support to onsite Operations leaders.
- Assist and lead Amazon’s performance recognition/management process.
- Own and lead full cycle rollouts for new HR compliance initiatives.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Degree in HR, HR Management, Labor Relations, or a related field.
- 3+ years of exposure to Human Resource functions
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Experience with PeopleSoft/HRIS
- Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs. Full shift flexibility including overtime, holidays and weekends is needed for this role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Spokane, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A