Amazon is investing heavily in building a world class advertising business and we are responsible for defining and delivering a collection of self-service performance advertising products that drive discovery and sales. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth. We deliver billions of ad impressions and millions of clicks daily and are breaking fresh ground to create world-class products. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and bias for action. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
Our operations team is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal English with strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations
- Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- Act as SMEs for processes on the floor
- Writing customer-facing emails to address concerns and report issues.
- Coaching IARs towards improvement where necessary
- Review & Maintain internal process quality –
- Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
- Providing specific & timely feedback to policers on errors & trends
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Frequently reviewing work of new hires (with guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the first days, weeks and months.
- Troubleshooting issues related to Advertisers.
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits
- Offering “remedial” instruction in tool usage and other topics as required
- Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other documents
- Should be flexible to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off’s
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions
- Flexible to work in night shifts and rotational week offs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident in using MS-office (especially Excel)
- 1 plus years’ experience with Operation processes required
- Ability to effectively and efficiently complete difficult goals or assignments.
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Demonstrated passion for delivering a positive customer experience, and maintain composure in difficult situations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A