Consumer Talent Acquisition is seeking an experienced, customer-focused Technical Recruiter to join our North America Tech Hiring Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract and hire the best technical talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
- Research and build talent pools
- Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including, but not limited to, meet-ups; tech events; conferences.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing strategies which target multiple candidate channels and assess candidates for fit and motivation rather than simply sell a role.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customers
- Apply your advanced sourcing skills to identify talent others cannot.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth screening of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Partner with hiring managers to close and hire technical talent
- Articulate in writing recruiting plans with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Prior experience in a full-lifecycle, research or pure sourcing role gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Experience in running sourcing events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A