We are seeking a Senior Product Manager – Tech who will work with operations, design, and technology leaders to scale our content growth and improve IMDb’s data quality around the globe. You will obsess about customers, have excellent business judgment, and strong attention to detail. You will partner closely with IMDb and Amazon stakeholders to analyze customer and business needs, establish mechanisms to track program health, and deliver success across KPIs including database quality, customer service metrics, and data accuracy. You will own our customer service systems and catalogue quality tools, partnering with our global operations team and program managers to drive continuous improvements and step-change innovation to our processes. You will deeply understand how we measure, inspect, and improve the quality of our entire catalogue. You will drive the roadmap for the short- and long-term improvements we need and advocate on behalf of our internal customers. You’ll be responsible for reporting on the health of this business, and building and prioritizing a roadmap.
- Articulate the multi-year vision for your product areas and write strategy documents to demonstrate how we get there.
- Work closely with design, marketing, advertising, business intelligence, and engineering teams in an agile environment to deliver products to market quickly.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative data to measure results, research ambiguous problems, identify opportunities to invest, and manage the results of key metrics
- Define and drive high-quality product and technology roadmaps, from concept to execution, as the product lead.
- Own weekly, monthly and annual business and product reviews with senior leadership and partner teams.
Qualification & Experience:
- Capable of leading complex product roadmap planning and product development cycles
- Experience owning roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Experience with end to end product delivery
- Experience using large-scale analytics and data, both qualitative and quantitative, to prove business cases, shape product decisions, and measure results
- MBA or related Master’s Degree
- Been responsible for bringing at least two new products or features to market
- Experience owning feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Proven experience of end to end product management or technical product management.
- Experience in technical product management, program management or engineering
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A