As a Senior TAM, you will function as part of the BD and AM team that ensures customer success in building integrations for our largest customers. Your technical acumen and customer obsession will enable you to effectively represent ADFS with customers and drive discussions regarding trade-offs, design and risk management. You will provide advocacy and strategic technical direction to help plan ahead of time, ensuring your customers’ onboard successfully and go on to operate their businesses effectively. The close relationships developed with your customers will empower you to understand their business/operational needs and technical challenges, helping them to achieve the greatest value from ADFS. In addition, you will take your learnings and will partner with product and tech teams to streamline and automate processes creating efficiency and scalability.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA or Master’s Degree in a technical discipline
- 2+ years of experience in creating integrations with large enterprises.
- Experience with process improvement skills
- 2+ year in supply chain integrations
- Demonstrates leadership in building a culture of continuous improvement for process
- Experience with developing products and features for integrations
- 5+ years of working with API integrations
- 5+ years of technical account management or integrations management.
- Experience working with cross functional teams to develop roadmaps.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A