We are on a mission to build out a world class campus team that supports university hiring including MBA, technical and non-technical campus talent. This team is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator who is passionate about engaging university candidates globally, connecting them to inspiring opportunities to meet the talent needs of Amazon’s businesses. You will be part of an international Recruitment Coordinator pool and will support multiple Recruiters who oversee tech and non-tech intern and grad hiring in EMEA.
- Fine tune standard processes for talent acquisition that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
- Assisting with assessment coordination, events and internship planning, support and coordination
- Acting the point of contact locally for the recruiter, interviewers and hiring managers.
- Supporting the administration of the tripartite agreements and local contracts.
- Engage with students in the recruitment process and support our assessment days
- Work with tools and systems and supporting reporting
- Support recruiters in driving talent acquisition strategies. We like people who Think Big and research or know already where to be looking and Deliver Results in a fast paced environment.
- Coordinating with external stakeholders such as students, universities, vendors.
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in an international team environment
- Experience in a business and commercial setting
- Have a strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Experience with tools and systems, Excel and project management
- Fluency in French, German, Spanish, or Italian
- Are self-sufficient and are able to work with little direct supervision
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Have a proven interest in campus recruitment
- Have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Have experience in recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A