Amazon teams are looking for a Senior Tech Business Developer with deep technology experience. He or She must have equal comfort and experience working with c-level executives and internal product and engineering teams. He or she will be responsible for engaging and delivering technology solutions to customers.
- Build business development pipeline by engaging with key prospects and partners.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and liaison with the legal group
- Handle a high volume of engagements and interactions in the fast pace of emerging and nascent technologies.
- Present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to expanding our reach in the retail industry.
- Identify and engage key partners including retailers, ISVs and system integrators.
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development teams to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Understand the use of salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems.
- Define and execute on a strategic market development plan and ensure it’s in line with the business strategic direction, in partnership with key
- internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, product teams, marketing, partner team, legal, support, etc.).
Qualification & Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in a similar role
- 8+ years of experience as a sales or business development leader
- Education: MBA is preferred, technical background with Computer Science/Engineering/Math is a plus
- Strong leadership skills are key, with proven verbal and written communications skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, and lead through influence.
- 5+ years selling technology products B2B
- Experience negotiating contracts
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- CxO relationships and large network in the industry.
- The right person will be analytical and data-driven, and demonstrate balanced strategy and planning, and execution skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A