Amazon Student Programs is seeking a Sr. Demand Program Manager to work on the Business Operations team. Student Programs’ mission is to attract, hire, and integrate emerging talent from all backgrounds to build the future of Amazon’s global workforce. We are responsible for finding diverse, bar-raising students, delivering a frustration-free candidate experience, and ultimately connecting talent to the most in-demand opportunities at Amazon. This role can be based in any of our European corporate office locations.
The Sr. Demand Program Manager will have a proven track record of developing and implementing complex programs – from idea to launch – in partnership with cross-functional teams. You will own and drive initiatives to continually improve how we manage our intake of new hiring requests and how we structure our organization to respond to changes in our demand. You will define timelines and communicate on status, risks, and process changes. You will need to thrive and deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced, dynamic business environment, operating in all levels of the organization. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and fast pace and relish the idea of solving hard problems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Ability to apply Lean, Six Sigma and Process improvement principles to analyze and improve processes and metrics.
- Strong analytic skills with experience using information to influence change programmatically
- Comfortable challenging processes, where they are inefficient or not effective.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- Experience in recruiting and/or HR in a high-tech environment
- Successful track record working with cross- functional business leaders to gain approvals on proposals and recommendations
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Ability to diagnose problems, and identify and drive appropriate solutions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A