We’re looking for a results oriented Account Manager who is passionate about partnering with our advertisers, educating them and helping to solve ambiguous business problems, mitigating risks before they become roadblocks. As an Account Manager, you manage and deliver against complex advertiser goals and problems to drive revenue and achieve revenue targets. You nurture customer relationships and create revenue opportunities from the advertisers you own. You’ll not only dive deep into data to understand trends, but also communicate the “why” behind results and make actionable recommendations to internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, you’ll be able to leverage Amazon’s proprietary data to provide strategic and personalized recommendations, influencing both your internal team and your external customer to facilitate them reaching their business goals. This role is highly collaborative, working with Creative, Senior Sales, Product, and Retail partners and will drive process improvement to gain efficiency and foster collaboration. The Senior Account Manager’s strategic digital expertise and influence is considered critical to unlocking greater value and impact for our advertisers.
- Work cross-functionally with Senior Sales and other Amazon partners to drive incremental revenue and increase advertiser satisfaction
- Develop annual media strategies for growth based on overall advertiser goals and objectives
- Develop campaign strategies and audience engagement recommendations
- Educate advertisers on performance metrics, insights, and how to drive greater results
- Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
- Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
- Evaluate success metrics and drive campaign performance using data
- Become a knowledgeable partner and leader on Amazon Advertising solutions
- Perform in-depth data analysis to form and deliver actionable recommendations for both short- and long-term advertising strategy
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
- 5+ years relevant experience in a client facing role including but not limited to digital marketing, analytics etc.
- Influence process improvement that scales broadly; inventing and simplifying within existing processes
- Excellent organizational, relationship-building, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience in Omni-channel marketing, display, over-the-top (OTT), or search marketing
- Proven track record of delivering results (including revenue targets) and significantly contributing to advertiser revenue growth
- Programmatic strategy and implementation experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Engineering or Business; MBA is a plus
- Adept at solving problems that span business and technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A