As a Machine Learning Scientist you will carry out research needed to launch new product features.
- Participate in the design, development, evaluation, deployment and updating of data-driven models and analytical solutions for spoken language applications.
- Lead and mentor junior engineers and scientists.
- Publish your work at scientific conferences,
- Use your expertise in deep learning to research and implement novel approaches to make improvements to our text-to-speech technology.
Qualification & Experience:
- Programming skills in commonly used ML frameworks (e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Excellent depth and breadth of knowledge in modern machine learning
- Experience of research or innovative product development using deep learning or natural language processing
- History of publishing at top-tier deep learning, speech or natural language processing conferences.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- MSc or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics or related technical discipline
- Experience working with large data sets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A