We are looking for a Sr Manager, Customer solutions and delivery to manage, develop and grow customers relationship for adoption of human in loop (HIL) services. Sr Manager will focus on customer engagement, development of technical solutions and will manage a team of Program Managers, Senior Engineers and data operators. He will set long term goals for team for end to end customer engagement and solution design and implementation. The team will collaborate across the entire HIL organization which is product, engineering, science and business operations to deliver services as per contractual obligation agreed in SOWs and will act as voice of customer to drive feature innovation based upon customer inputs.
- Establish and monitor success metrics for your business
- Engage with customers to understand their use-case and business drivers.
- Collaborate with business development managers and account managers to develop strong customer relationships and build a growing business and drive adoption.
- Develop solutions, manage customer delivery
- Design and deliver a portfolio of large programs, ensure high quality, on time and on budget delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Hire, develop and retain top talent. Set objectives, manage performance and coach your team to help them achieve their career goals.
- Develop efficient delivery model with product, engineering, technical and business operations.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of direct people management leading a team of consultants
- Customer facing experience and track record of helping customers with their AI needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, technology, engineering or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure in stressful situations, respond to customer needs quickly and effectively, and adaptive to change
- Experience managing a customer solutions delivery
- 15+ years of IT implementation or delivery experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- 5+ years Service Delivery background
- Experience with public clouds.
- Machine learning and computer vision experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A