We are seeking an experienced recruiter to join our dynamic recruiting team supporting hiring. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted platform, offering over 200 fully-featured services from data centers globally.
- Partnering closely with other support teams (HR, Finance, Facilities, Safety and Security, IT) on staffing plans, schedules and performance levels,
- Your role will be pivotal in the overall management, control, organisation and direction of either Outbound or Inbound operational areas of your FC. Your responsibilities will include, amongst others:
- In your inventory control and systems environment, you’ll handle meaningful data collection, updating operations metrics on an hourly basis,
- Become proficient on specific, larger-scale processes and activities within FCs, such as 5S audits,
- Implement progressive process change and contribute in cross-functional Six Sigma initiatives within your site and the broader Amazon EU Operations network,
- Therefore, you’ll aim to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors and ensure an excellent customer experience,
- Maintaining Health and Safety standards within your remit area, while promoting and inspiring a culture of safety on-site,
Qualification & Experience:
- Expertise in building and executing a recruiting strategy, including candidate , diversity sourcing, and interview process .
- 6+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and , including applicant tracking , resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
- Able to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Passionate and interested in seeking new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team member.
- Experience in recruiting technical talent.
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Client-focused and committed to continuous improvement;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A