We need a talented Recruiter to help us find the best talent in the world to support our growth. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers. The Recruiter works with a team of operations stakeholders and talent acquisition team members, focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as lead for supported groups.
- Review and screen all resumes and applications
- Participate in recruiting events such as job fairs and other events
- Negotiate compensation packages and closing candidates. Requesting compensation exceptions when required, by building solid cases for management approval.
- Facilitate hiring meetings, by taking a consulting stance
- Manage and track internal & external postings for leadership opportunities
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities, detect trends and act upon them.
- Implement and enforce consistency with recruiting policies and procedures.
- Develop sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines
- Determine most effective source and request advertising for openings when required
- Communicate with hiring managers to determine and anticipate staffing needs and changes requiring.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience for leadership positions and proven work experience as a Sourcer.
- Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with peers, leadership, and other departments.
- Experience building effective & creative sourcing strategies for leadership and /or High-Volume Hiring
- Track record of implementation of recruiting metrics.
- Ability to manage work load in a constantly changing environment.
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings).
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A