We are seeking an enthusiastic, self-directed, data-driven Sr. Event Marketing Manager to plan and manage the strategy and execution of virtual events, webinars, and in-person events. This role will reside in the US but will manage virtual events globally. The Sr. Event Marketing Manager will work across teams to inform and implement strategies for our customer engagement events. The role will primarily manage the strategy for and execution of virtual events and webinars for brands and agencies. They will feature advertising best practices, customer case studies, thought leadership, networking, and inspire advertisers to grow their business. Success in this role requires the ability to define an event strategy, set customer-centric campaign goals, provide excellent project management skills, establish a deep and current knowledge of virtual event platforms, maintain a keen eye for compelling and innovative content, and possess a passion for continuous improvement. This person will need to have an entrepreneurial nature to try new and different things with minimal direction. Overall, this role will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas, and establish best practices.
- Own post-event reporting across key KPIs (registration, attendance, leads) and customer feedback (qualitative and quantitative)
- Work closely with Event Technology manager and external vendor on platform management – defining business requirements and evaluating performance
- Collaborate with internal analytics teams to ensure events achieve goals
- Contribute to monthly business reviews and other key rhythms of business
- Own event strategy; develop event marketing plans that achieve marketing team and shared goals.
- Manage the strategy and execution of virtual events and webinars
- Own event marketing processes and communication mechanisms.
- Build and execute virtual events at scale, globally
- Manage end-to-end planning and execution of virtual and live events, including strategic planning, event marketing, budget, logistics, communications, event tech, gifting, onsite execution, playbooks, analytics/ROI.
- Deliver clear, consistent, and frequent communication with management to ensure ongoing clarity on strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for virtual event channels
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Thrives in an ambiguous environment; can independently remove blockers and make decisions autonomously
- 2+ years’ experience managing virtual events and webinars
- Capable of directly owning and managing all elements of an event from conception to measurement, including but not limited to: strategy, project management, vendor negotiation and management, production, event registration, data gathering/reporting, evaluations, speaker engagement, cross-functional partnering
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, creating a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Able to influence at multiple levels without authority
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- 4+ years’ experience owning and scaling events
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A