We are looking for a self-driven Sr. Data Engineer with software development life cycle experience including CI/CD pipeline development, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and automated testing. In this role, you will help a team of data engineers build fault-tolerant systems with scalability and performance in mind. You will get the exciting opportunity to interact with very large data sets in one of the most complex data warehouse environments. Our data pipeline employs serverless AWS components (SNS, SQS & Lambda) to combine metrics from multiple data sources including Amazon Redshift, Salesforce, and Amazon S3. You will have the opportunity to help business and engineering stakeholders determine which migration related metrics they should be tracking and extend our data engineering infrastructure.
- Use creative problem-solving to automate the collection and analysis from available data sources in order to deliver actionable output.
- Iteratively improve analysis and identify new metrics to improve analytics.
- Partner with product management, sales, and business stakeholders to analyze data from disparate data sources and determine how we can accelerate their migrations.
- Design, implement, and maintain a data pipeline and analytical environment using third-party and in-house reporting tools, modeling metadata, and building reports and dashboards.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with reporting tools like Quick Sight, Tableau, Excel or other BI packages
- 5+ years of work experience with ETL, Data Modeling, and Data Architecture.
- 5+ years of programming experience in languages like Python, Ruby or Java.
- Demonstrable ability in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing, or similar skills
- 5+ years of writing and optimizing SQL.
- B.S. degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or a similar quantitative field
- Experience in working and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A